It is the policy of CRI Machining, Inc. and associated business units to be leaders in manufacturing of products for diverse markets. Our companies are based on strategic partnerships with our customers and with the commitment to integrity, professionalism, quality, and adoption of the ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
Policy provides a framework for setting quality objectives. Management and employees will ensure that the quality requirements of our customers are realized through:
- Commitment to Continual Improvement
- Management of risk through Corrective Actions and Preventive Actions
- Metrics as measurements of success, effectiveness and opportunities for improvement.
- Training / Knowledge
- Identification and management of quality objectives
- Management review
- Retention and management of resources
To ensure the quality policy is appropriate to the purpose and context of the organization and supports its strategic direction it is reviewed and approved by:
Franklin Carney, President
Quality Certificate can be viewed here